The following plugins are required/recommended for Donority WordPress theme.
- Donority Core*: Some Custom Posts, Elementor Widgets, some WordPress custom widgets are included in this plugin. You must have to install this plugin with Donority. Actually, this plugin is the heart of the theme.
- Redux Framework*: Theme Settings is depended on this plugin.
- Elementor*: All of the theme sections and pages are built with Elementor. You must have to install this plugin to get Donority’s Elementor widgets.
- Advanced Custom Fields Pro*: You must have to install and activate this plugin. All the page/post related settings (ex. Page Settings, Banner Settings, Portfolio Settings, Service Icon Settings etc) are depended on this plugin.
- WooCommerce: You must have to install this plugin for creating your Shop with Donority. We integrated this plugin with our theme. You can skip installing this plugin if you don’t want Shop pages.
- WooCommerce Wishlist: With this plugin, users can keep their favorite/chosen products (WooCommerce products) on a separate page. That’s called the Wishlist page.
WooCommerce Wishlist Plugin is the recommended plugin by the Donority theme author.
- Support Board: Support Board is a powerful chat and support solution to communicate with your users. Complete tickets system, chat, a dedicated membership system and much more. No coding skills required! You can read the plugin documentation here.
Dialogflow and Slack integrations cannot be done with the version of the plugin that’s included in Donority theme. You will have to purchase a separate license if you want integration with Dialogflow or Slack.
- One Click Demo Import: You can import the demo contents with this plugin. You must have installed the other required plugins before trying to import the demo content.
Note: The * marked plugins are the required plugins for the theme, you must have to install those plugins along with Donority. And other plugins are recommended. You can get all of these plugins from Appearance > Install Plugins.